Working in the field with our customers we often get questions regarding product recommendations, one of the most common is garbage disposal.
Customer Question: What garbage disposal would you recommend for my house?
Answer: At Service Experts Plumbing we sell, service and install a full line of Garbage Disposals, however the most economical and widely utilized disposal for standard residential applications is the Badger 1 by insinkerator here are the main features and specifications:
The InSinkErator Badger 1 disposal offers the following features:
- 1/3 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- 1-year We Come to You® In-Home Service Warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Quick Lock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposal replacement
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 6.3
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Shipping Weight (Approx.): 13 lbs.
- Unit Finish: Waterborne Grey Enamel
- Overall Height: 11-3/8”
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 26 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWh Per Year
- Drain: 1-1/2”
- Anti-Vibration Connection: (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes